Protection des données
Lorsque vous utilisez nos services, il est possible que l'on vous demande des informations personnelles. La réponse aux questions posées est un acte volontaire. Vos données personnelles seront stockées et utilisées selon la loi de protection des données.
Les données personnelles collectées sur ce site web seront utilisées pour les besoins d'établir des contrats ou pour répondre à vos questions. L'usage de vos données personnelles à des fins de consultation, marketing ou étude de marché ne peut être fait qu'avec votre accord explicite.
Si votre accord relatif aux points exposés ci-dessus s'étend aussi au transfert de données concernant les sociétés relatives à Alpine Electronics (Europe) GmbH ainsi que d'autres tierce parties mentionnées dans la déclaration donnant votre accord, nous sommes autorisés à transférer vos données. Dans les autres cas, aucun transfert ne peut être opéré.
Alpine is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Data Controller and Contact
Data controller under the GDPR is Alpine Electronics (Europe) GmbH, Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 1-3, 80807 Munich, Germany. The easiest way to reach our data protection officer is by sending an email to email@example.com.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What we collect
We collect some information automatically:
- IP Address
Other information is collected only when you provide it:
- Contact information including email address, postal address, telephone number, gender and date of birth
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Transaction Information such as a record of purchases and your communications with us.
- Job application information when you provide it to us.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Authentication and security
- Internal record keeping.
- Communication with you upon your prior consent (such as marketing materials) or in response to your inquiry.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Process transactions that you wish to make (such as the purchase of our products)
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Who we transfer the information to
We only transfer or share your data as is necessary, and we never sell personal data to third parties. Other than the below list, your data is not transferred to any other third parties or used by anyone outside of Alpine, and in every case, appropriate contractual and technical measures are put in place to ensure that your data is secure.
- Data that you provide to us may be passed on to our affiliated companies, including companies outside of the EU.
- Data may be stored on non-EU-based servers.
- Data may be provided to service partners in order to support our operations, e.g. carry out your requested transactions.
- Your data may be used for legal purposes such as compliance with a court order or to address fraud or a security issue.
Other than as described above, your data is not transferred to any third parties, nor is it or will it ever be sold
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You are always in charge of your data, and you may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will have to affirmatively consent to have it used by us.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you by contacting us at email@example.com or at the address listed above.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.